Full-time Dangote Group: Batching Plant Operation Supervisor Vacancy
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Batching Plant Operation Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Fuction/Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
- Experience in Running Batching plants including All Aspects of Safely, Production and Maintenance.
- Ensuring effective management of production lines of all Batching plant concurrently. Assuring good quality of concrete production
- Liaising with consumer [concrete required by] for timely supply of concrete. Controlling and monitoring overtime and enhancing efficient overhaul of batching plants
- Adhering to safely Norms Guidelines. Supervising plants performance and taking corrective measures with support for plant maintenance manager
- Daily concrete production/dispatchi
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Civil/Mechanical Engineering Diploma/Degree
- 5 years experience
How To Apply