Full-time Dangote Group: Clerk, Data Recruitment
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Clerk, Data
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Collection of data from workshop, Stores, and record keeping
- To prepare Weekly, Monthly reports of the vehicle repair activities,
- To prepare Memos, Letters, on daily basis
- To raise local purchase requests, Tracking LPRS, coordination, Purchase, other vehicle users,
- To be well versed in Microsoft word, Excel, Power-point
- To coordinate and filling of all data in SAP on everyday basis
- To prepare Job request forms, Liase with end users and workshop till the vehicle reaches the end users.
Desired Qualification, Experience/Preferred Competencies
- Any graduate – with hands on experience in document management ,and with good exposure in computers.
- Experience in Year(s): 3
How To Apply