Full-time Dangote Group: Customer Fleet Operations Officer Vacancy
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Customer Fleet Operations Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate fleet inventory per customers to ensure data integrity
- Maintain accurate utilisation data per customers for all trucks in operation
- Manage customers repayment process in a transparent manner.
- Initiate truck repossession in the event of payment default
- Ensure that allocated trucks complete the required number of trips for its designated plant
- Sign-off monthly truck performance (trips & volume) with customer
- Document reports of Agreement breaches for investigation and analysis
- Ensure that all necessary statutory documents required for vehicles’ roadworthiness are in place
- Carryout periodic Customer surveys to gauge the level of satisfaction with the scheme
- Ensure that Remedial Action Plans generated from various audits and inspections are recorded and tracked until close-out.
- Process change of ownership documents (in conjunction with Risk Team) for customers at the end of payment cycle.
- Adherence to OEM Maintenance recommendations.
- Truck Preventive / Breakdown maintenance
- Truck Inspection/spot check
- Truck integrity
- Spare parts availability
- Assurance of fleet integrity
- Maintenance cycle time
- Control & Surveillance Team
- Third Party Maintenance Workshops
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Logistics Operations Team
- Finance Team
- Educational Requirements
- University Degree in Computer Science, Social Sciences, Sciences with 2 – 4 years experience i
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Key Competencies Required:
- Good working knowledge of NOVATRAC system/ application.
- Performance management
- Good presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good leadership skills
- Good customer relationship
Commensurate with experience
How To Apply