Full-time Dangote Group: Equipment Package Supervisor Recruitment
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Equipment Package Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are looking for Equipment Packaging Construction Candidates for Refinery.It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery,experience/Petrochemical Plants experience,to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Supervision/assistance during assembly, erection/Installation, alignment, hook-up activities for all Package/Equipment supplied in Modularized Skids/Modules as per issued erection drawing/ erection schedule of respective Package equipment.
- Supervision of all piping & structural work within or outside Package Skid/s post completion of erection/ installation of various Package skids on foundations per approved final GAD/P&ID/layout.
- Battery limit tie-in points connection, electrical, instrumentation equipment/ items per approved final GAD/P&ID/layout.
- All associated instrumentation & electrical work within or outside Package skid as per respective approved instrument/electrical drawings/layout of the Package.Start-up/Pre-commissioning/Commissioning/Performance Guarantee test run
- Alkali boil out, hydro test, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning activities & Performance Guarantee test run of Package/ Equipment as per approved Procedures.
- Performance Guarantee test run for specified period prior to handing over to Purchaser. General
- Engineer in charge for Package/Equipment shall be familiar with P&IDs, PFDs, Layouts, GADs, Data sheet, Isometrics etc. and have proper understanding of Package functionality.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Year(s): 8
How To Apply