Full-time Dangote Group: Journal Processing Officer Vacancy
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Management Information System Support Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref No: MISS/001
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide management information reports to support continuous improvement in service delivery and decision making
- Identify & initiate improvements to business process and prepare improvement plans.
- Manage the vehicle tracking system installed on the trucks (NOVATRAC) to ensure effective functionality and usage and produce monthly report for management information
- Ensure that NOVATRAC and speed limit device are installed and functional on the trucks.Grant access and train customers on the use of NOVATRAC to enhance their knowledge and ability to monitor their trucks performance.
- Ensure reliable NOVATRAC monitoring system in all trucks.
- Accurate fleet inventory.
- Accurate and timely reports
- Develop and maintain logistics statistics, benchmarks and performance indicators
- Track and report repayment status
- Control & Surveillance Team
- Third Party Maintenance Workshops
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Logistics Operations Team
- Finance Team
Education and Work Experience
- University Degree in Computer Science, Social Sciences, Sciences with 2 – 4 years experience
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good working knowledge of NOVATRAC system/ application.
- Performance management
- Good presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good leadership skills
- Good customer relationship
- Commensurate with experience.
How To Apply