Full-time Dangote Group Ongoing Recruitment
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job :Procurement Process Specialist – NIPEX NCDMB
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain: Contracts & Procurement Function
- Assist in selecting and ensure compliance for best contracting solution to meet the company’s requirements; considering NIPEX/NCDMB compliance and workflow, overall cost effectiveness (Total cost basis) , long term operability, reduced OPEX/BBL and increased deliverability of Oil and Gas
- Carry out personally a variety of compliance and verification duties related to the major tenders and contracts and regulations regarding completion and procurement. ; especially providing
- Demonstrated Expert at commercial and market assessment of contractors and suppliers.
- Includes pre-qualifying scoping and evaluating 3rd party suppliers of services and from low to high risk, simple to complex work and costs /values from the tens of thousands to the tens of millions USD.
- Typically has worked in E&P Company looking after multiple offshore assets in various stages of development from asset installation to operations and decommissioning as well as limited support for green field e
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc in Engineering or Business (Preferably Petroleum/Mechanical/Electrical) MANDATORY
- Or Masters in SCM-Supply Chain Management
- 10+ years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry as a contracts and procurement process specialist or engineer with NO more than 4 years in Service Company or contractor.
- DEEP demonstrable Experience with Nigerian NIPEX / NCDMB system and suppliers. Intimate and “hands on” skills within NIPEX /NAPIMS workflow and understands compliance with NAPIMS govern
How To Apply