Full-time Dangote Group: Sachet Machine Packing Operator Recruitment
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Sachet Machine Packing Operator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ota, Ogun State
Organization: NASCON Allied industries Plc
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handle startup and shut down duties with regards to packaging equipment at the beginning and end of each work shift
- Perform regular and preventive maintenance on packaging machines
- Execute packaging integrity and quality checks on each packaging order
- Monitor correct product weights and ensure that they are maintained throughout the slfift
- Handle/ discard waste in a safe manner
- Maintain a dean and orderly work area by ensuring that floors are dean and organized appropriately
- Load and unload items into packaging machines and remove rejected packages to be isolated as surplus
- Reset machines following rnalfunclions or need for repeated cycles
- Sort, label, grade and inspect packaged products
- Stack packaged items in storage areas or on delivery pallets using jack pallets or forldifts
- Create daily reports regarding packaged products and storage and delivery orders
- Relevant Manufacturing/Engineering Degree is preferred or HND
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ cognate experience in related industry.
- Minimum of 2 years on the job experience.
- Strong knowledge of packaging machines.
- Proficient in Microsoft OThce (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technical capability and understanding
- Product Knowledge
- Environmental/Industry analysis.
- Experienced in equipment repairs and maintenance
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Planning, scheduling, controlling & coordinating
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: [email protected]