Full-time Dangote Group: Senior Drilling and Completion Engineer Recruitment
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Senior Drilling and Completion Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Business: Oil & Gas
- Ensure that production targets, as set by the organization, are met or exceeded. This will include installation of early production facilities, MOPU’s FSO’s etc for exploration discoveries.
- Establish, lead and manage both well design and operations teams which will work to the highest appropriate international standards and which will employ best practice in the design, management and cost-effective execution of well construction, testing and production operations
- Working with outsourced field staff and contractors, ensure that wells are drilled, completed and tested in accordance with approved work programs and budgets.
- Strive for constant improvement and achieving best in class
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or a Master’s degree in a related Technical Engineering discipline.
- At least 20 years diversified drilling and completions , petroleum engineering and operations experience, at least 10 years of which has had a major focus on drilling and completions well planning and execution, reservoir development, completions design and production operations interface.
- Must be proficient in designing wells from reservoir back. At least 10 years of concept design exp.
How To Apply