Full-time Data Analyst at BISWAL Limited
Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
The Job : Data Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Lead the development and execution of a periodic reporting framework in collaboration with other team members
- As a data analyst you will be responsible for complex data management within the maintenance team, data sourcing and data quality.
- Work closely with the Maintenance and planners’ teams
- Participate in data gathering, analysis and reporting
- Develop actionable insights from multiple data source
- 2 – 5 years working experience.
- Degree/HND from a university or polytechnic in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Management, Statistics or any numerate science
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of advanced MS Excel skills such as pivot tables, charts and creating complicated formulas,
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Visio, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Working experience as a data or business analyst
- Report writing and presentation skills
How To Apply
Applicants should send their detailed CV with a Cover Letter to: [email protected]