Full-time DealDey: Head, Marketing & Growth Vacancy
DealDey Limited is the first E-commerce company in Nigeria and the fastest growing E-commerce company in Africa. DealDey Limited is a daily deals company, providing best discount deals on products and services across the federation.
In line with attracting the best, brightest and most suitable talent to join the Information Technology(Development) Team, DealDey has commence its annual recruitment for graduate to join this department in building a world class Technology through Software Development.
The Job : Head, Marketing & Growth
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Head of Marketing & Growth will manage the strategic and tactical direction of our marketing efforts to drive growth targets through strategic partnerships, data-driven marketing, demand generation campaigns and product positioning. He/She will also oversee social media, PPC, SEO, SEM, FB ads, e-mail marketing and will perform periodic analysis across all channels.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead strategic decision making related to developing new partnerships and manage existing partnerships with other organisations and stakeholders.
- Overseeing implementation of marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Guiding day to day activities of marketing team.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain our online and social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify new areas of e-Commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking for increasing sales
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Essential Requirements: Minimum of 6-8 years similar experience
Required Competencies and Skills
- Demonstrable experience in building and managing strategic partnerships, leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with digital analytics reporting tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with experience in social and digital analytics, including site traffic, conversion, spend, click-through rate, and more
- Revenue focused and has a broad skill set drawing from sales, marketing, operations, and business analytics
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities
- Prior experience in formulating and executing digital marketing strategies
- Exceptional work ethic, strategic vision, organizational skills and the ability to deliver results
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with Sales
- Entrepreneurial mind, result driven, and passionate
- Excellent communication skills
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How To Apply
To apply, please send your resume with a detailed cover letter to [email protected] using ‘Head of Marketing and Growth’ as the email subject. Deadline for application is Thursday 30th November 2017. Applications with incorrect email references will not be reviewed. This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert. If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.