Full-time DealDey Limited: Graduate Customer Experience Representative Vacancy
DealDey Limited is the first E-commerce company in Nigeria and the fastest growing E-commerce company in Africa. DealDey Limited is a daily deals company, providing best discount deals on products and services across the federation.
In line with attracting the best, brightest and most suitable talent to join the Information Technology(Development) Team, DealDey has commence its annual recruitment for graduate to join this department in building a world class Technology through Software Development.
The Job : Graduate Customer Experience Representative
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Purpose of the Job
To act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. The goal is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate courteously with customers via telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Attend to a large amount of inbound calls and/or emails, chat or social channels in a timely manner.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Stay abreast of all sales and return policies and special promotions run by the organization from time to time.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions in a comprehensible way.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree in any discipline
- Minimum of one year graduate experience
Required Competencies and Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Emotional intelligence
- People Management Skills
- Customer Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management Skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Percentage of complaints resolved within stipulated response time
- Percentage of calls answered within 5 seconds
- Percentage of time spent on each call
- Percentage of email inquiries responded within specified timeframe
How To Apply