Full-time Dean of Studies Recruitment at SAFESAAC Consulting
SAFESAAC Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Dean of Studies
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria, Nigeria
- Contribute towards the visioning, and anchor the strategic planning, development and rollout of the Specialized Business, Management Schools as well as regulatory programmes.
- Spearhead proactive consultations/engagements with Business Units on issues around Management development with a view to translating requirements into learning needs and preparing periodic Training Schedules/Plans.
- Oversee the day-to-day running (academic and administrative) of the Specialized Programmes
- Anchor competency assessment exercises necessary for identifying competency gaps relative to programmes within the Specialised programmes.
- Preside over periodic course review and new course development processes, with a view to ensure the inclusion of quality learning and teaching methods in the various course/programme structures.
- Lead Vendor Assessment/Engagement processes and actively manage/maintain relationships with External Faculty/Partners for the Specialized programmes
- Strategic alliances and partnerships with best-in-class Global and Professional Institutions for the purpose of acquiring necessary accreditations and certifications for various Faculty programmes/courses.
- Champion the design/development of best-suited training evaluation methods necessary to drive the achievement of the desired learning outcomes (i.e. individual and business outcomes) for programmes within the Faculty.
- Prepare periodic reports to Management on the business impact of training programmes – i.e. reports showing the measure of training effectiveness/ROI.
- Suggest necessary improvements/updates to policies especially on learning/teaching.
Education and Experience
- Minimum Education: First Degree in approved course
- Higher qualification and/or professional certifications in Training and Development and/or Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience with hands-on experience in Course Design and Development and Programme Facilitation (stand-up training delivery).
Key Competency Requirements
- Banking Industry knowledge
- Competency Assessment/Skills Audit
- Instructional Design Techniques
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Adult Learning
- Training Administration
- Curriculum Planning
- Basic Accounting/Budgeting
- Strong business and customer focus
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- High level consultation and negotiation skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Resourcefulness & Resilience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 12th September, 2019.
How To Apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.