Full-time Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment – Operations Team Lead
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
The Job : Operations Team Lead
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 3 weeks
- Ensure the Flow station & Gas Plant process system is operated within Technical integrity limits, operating envelopes and operating integrity standards.
- Ensure production volumes are adequately metered, quality laboratory data from wells & pump line samples are accurately recorded & reported to Hydrocarbon Accounting & Programming team
- Perform emergency response responsibilities in real situations and drills in accordance with policy, verify that competence of staff with key roles is attained and maintained.
- Ensure control of identified hazards of concurrent operations have adequate controls. Routine equipment and safety systems testing are scheduled to minimize production loss
- nsured safe production of hydrocarbons (oil, condensate & gas) in accordance with set production targets and the Gas Sales Agreement (GSA).
- Operate oil and gas wells and associated facilities. Ensure wells optimisation, routine production well testing and sampling.
- Participate in monthly PD Meter Proving, servicing of well test rotor meters and gas supply to Barton meters
- Troubleshoot and provide input for solving Flow station and Gas Plant process system malfunctions and upsets.
- Monitor, review, analyse plant/equipment performance and identify opportunities to maximise production/performance and share best practices.
- Make production facilities safe for maintenance activities and ensure maintenance shutdown activity planning and execution including statutory equipment inspections e.g. Vessel inspections, relief valve replacement, lifting equipment/gantry inspections, ESD testing etc. are executed with a comprehensive database of reports and follow up actions are maintained.
- Ensure high production reliability by ensuring Flow station and Gas Plant equipment availability of 95% for Pumps, Generators, AG Compressors, Water Bath Heaters, Air Compressors etc.
- Participate in all Project development /Engineering design of all production facilities e.g. Wells, Process system, pumps etc. following the ORP from early Identification stage to Commissioning and First Oil/Gas.
- Provide inputs into commissioning plans/procedures and operating manuals for new equipment & facilities.
- Ensure operating procedures and maintenance manuals are adequate and in place to ensure accurate safe working procedures are available and utilized.
- Maintain sound working understanding of plant process, layout, equipment configurations and maintenance management system.
- Ensure full understanding and use of process engineering documentation, including block diagrams, PFD’s, P&ID’s, Data Sheets and Cause & Effect diagrams.
- At least 10 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Demonstrated ability to distinguish and balance priorities within the areas of responsibilities while meeting both short-and long-term goals
- Deep knowledge of oil and gas industry
- University degree in relevant Engineering discipline (minimum B.Sc. Hons. Second class upper).
- Registration with COREN is a requirement and other professional associations will be an added advantage.
- Project Management Professional certification will be an added advantage.
How To Apply