Full-time Deinde Odusanya & Co.: Senior Tax Consultant Recruitment
Deinde Odusanya & Co. was registered, under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990, as No LAZ.036178 on 23rd July, 1996 and is currently situated at 6b, Ireti Street, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. The firm was registered with the main objective of utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to its Accountancy, Assurance Advisory, Taxation and Economic Consulting services in order to provide its clients with an integrated means of meeting their needs and achieving their objectives.
The Job : Senior Tax Consultant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Supervise the Firm’s Taxation and Professional Services business, which includes drawing up plans, workable programmes and timetables for its various Clients.
- Coordinate and execute all Taxation engagements in manual and computerized environments;
- Display excellent understanding of Nigerian and International Tax Laws. Also, to demonstrate excellent use of Taxation and Advisory tools and software including Ms-word, Ms-Excel, Ms-PowerPoint etc.
- Respond to queries from taxation regulatory authorities, including Federal and State Internal Revenue Services.
- Provide compliance and consulting services to the Company’s corporate, non-governmental organisations, Governments, individuals etc.
- Identify complex tax issues and provide tax analysis for entities and their affiliates.
- Conduct research and analysis of wide range of tax issues related to individuals, businesses, transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Processing and obtaining corporate and personal tax clearance certificates.
- Coordinate FIRS and relevant SIRS audits of clients.
- Ensure clients’ compliance with the various tax policies and regulations.
- Conduct research on various tax stay awake issues.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of records and procedures.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work papers and income tax returns;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Law, Taxation or other business related fields;
- Critical thinking, a thirst for knowledge, confidence and strong business sense;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with command of English;
- Excellent Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word; and
- Demonstration of practical knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV to [email protected]