Full-time Delaruelive Media: Social Media Manager Vacancy
DelarueTV and Radio Station Nigeria is an entertainment center in Africa where you get the best in entertainment, news, gist,gossips, sports, events and most surprisingly, where radio goes live on TV.
delaruelive is a Twenty-First Century media platform which owns and operate online television platform, online radio, paid video content, online video and music library. The company’s massive global media portfolio includes entertainment, sports, news,talk shows, interviews and much more.
The Job : Social Media Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Delarue Media is looking for a talented social media savvy marketing personnel to take full responsibility of our marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation. The role is responsible to lead the creation, execution and planning of all social channel content including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. You should be able to sell social media content to brands and social media interests.
- Develops social campaign materials and content for aligning with social briefs on a monthly basis.
- Publishes content across various social platforms including paid activity (ad buying, targeting & segmentation).
- Selects the proper imagery for day-to-day content and larger initiatives.
- Interacts with consumers in real time on various online platforms (e.g., Instagram Twitter, Facebook, etc.) based on a specific strategy and brand-voice guidelines.
- Monitors and maintains conversation in social media platforms and brand voice online in a timely and professional manner.
- Assists in identifying and also content promotion with social influencers
- Supports launches of new social media channels.
- Tracks competitive activity and best practices.
- Remains current with social trends and opportunities for testing.
- Capable of holistically approaching the digital marketplace, placing a keen eye towards the interplay between all marketing channels (online & offline). Strong digital background; working knowledge of Display, and Affiliate marketing will be an advantage.
- Proven work experience in content marketing
- Proficiency in MS Office and social media tools
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- BSc degree in Marketing, Arts, Business management, engineering, journalism or relevant field
- Experience using listening & reporting tools like Facebook Insights, Brandwatch and Google Analytics
- Have a firm understanding of changing technology, including software and tools
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Experience in web design programs including WordPress
How To Apply