Full-time Delivery Management Manager (DMM) at Microsoft Nigeria
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
The Job : Delivery Management Manager (DMM)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job number: 594281
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Employment type: Full-Time
- The Delivery Management Manager (DMM) leads a high-performance team of seasoned service delivery professionals well versed in cloud adoption, delivery management practices, and technology trends.
- The DMM is accountable for end-to-end service delivery within an assigned portfolio of customers, representing Microsoft Services throughout all deal phases while demonstrating a critical partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- The DMM serves as the Microsoft Services single point of accountability and/or escalation for their portfolio of customers. This role has direct people management responsibility for both support and consulting delivery management resources and supervises the services delivered to customers by their team. The DMM is responsible for driving customer satisfaction, services revenue growth & profitability, and the governance of delivery for their portfolio of accounts.
- This role is at the forefront of accelerating customer transformation by ensuring services roles lead with cloud, data & AI, cybersecurity, and drive cloud service adoption. The DMM executes against an operational business strategy and leads their team focused on increasing Services value and meeting Enterprise customers expectations, enabling them to realize their business goals through our technologies.
- Attracts, develops and retains talent. Recognizes team members’ strengths, aligned to capability needs, resulting in strong delivery results.
- Facilitate an environment of inclusion that leverages diverse perspectives and talent, to better represent and understand our global customers.
- Creates a culture of customer engagement and leads team to deliver successful customer engagements.
- Leads a consistent delivery excellence rhythm and ensures alignment with key internal stakeholders.
- Consistently manages areas of fiscal responsibility, staying within budget, and effectively managing resources. Focuses on engagement profitability & risk management. Achieves & frequently surpasses personal & team goals from quarter to quarter.
- Ensures that his or her team is guiding customers through relevant change initiatives. Is competent in core change-management methods and techniques.
- 8 -10 + years of experience in an enterprise delivery or support environment with demonstrated complex project delivery success.
- Project and Services Delivery Management Expertise in the Consulting Business
- Proficiency in Portuguese (strong communication and business writing capabilities)
- Bachelors and MBA (Preferred)
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Product & Technology
- Expertise, Project Management, Strategic Insight
- IT Implementation (e.g. CMM and CMMI), IT Service Delivery and Support (e.g. ITIL Foundation), Project Management fundamentals (e.g. PMI or equivalent) and Industry-specific certifications.
How To Apply