Full-time Deloitte Nigeria: Data Analyst State Facilitator Recruitment
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
The Job : Data Analyst State Facilitator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: DUN044
Location: Borno State
Role reports to: The Senior Data Analyst
Contract Duration: 4 Months
- The role is for a Deloitte Independent Facilitator who will take on responsibilities as a State Facilitator for the UNICEF U-Report Platform in Maiduguri LGA, Borno State. This platform was dedicated solely in supporting UNICEF’s emergency response.
- The U-Report was created mainly to acquire real time data including reports and complaints from affected citizens. A data analyst is needed to ensure data integrity on the U-Report platform.
- The U-Report State Facilitator will assist the implementation of the UNICEF U-Report platform with particular focus on Data Analytics in the respective State.
- The facilitator will specifically support the UNICEF Field Office in the attainment of State level results planned under various projects funded by various donors (EU, DFID, etc.) for the specified state.
- To gather data and provide inputs to government partners for ongoing support during emergencies.
- Make recommendations on systems management to improve data integrity based on the pre-identified challenges.
- Label all queries from U-Reporters in appropriate folder for easy access on the U-Partners page.
- Analyze common unsolicited responses to establish baseline trends for monitoring of future attitudinal change.
- Manually remove irrelevant data from polls using the U-report online interface.
- Create registration tracker and share infographics and reports on registration.
- Analyze poll results and share reports of weekly polls with sections and partners.
- Create weekly polls on RapidPro.
- University Degree in Mathematics, Communications or Business Administration.
- Language proficiency in English and Hausa/Kanuri
- At least 3 years professional work experience in research and data analytics.
- Experience using online dashboards for data analysis.
- Advance level experience of using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using the RapidPro software and U-Report is an asset.
- Strong writing and communication skills and the aptitude to handle advanced data intergrity tests.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is essential. Fluency in a local dialect (Hausa or Kanuri) is desired.
- Use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. social media handles and managing social media campaigns
How To Apply