Full-time Deloitte Nigeria: Research Manager Recruitment
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
The Job : Research Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Deloitte is currently in search of a Research Manager to lead the research function that provides insights to both our internal and client facing business practices across the West Africa region. The Research Manager is expected to gather intelligence and provide insights to support Deloitte’s leadership to help them make sound decisions and keep the organization ahead of the market.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all research management activities including industry newsletters, thought leadership, client presentations, articles and blog posts, etc. In delivering these materials, the Research Manager should understand research techniques and tools/databases that can add value to the research process.
- The successful candidate will be able to establish working synergies between internal capabilities and the wider West African markets, by providing actionable insights for leaders across service lines. This requires a deep understanding of the key issues that drive our business and a sound awareness of the relevant markets in which we and our clients operate in.
- Support internal stakeholders to develop research content on topical issues that are critical to clients
- Conduct research and provide insights about industry trends
- Develop unique and thoughtful perspectives on industry-related issues to support client engagement activities
- Support industry leaders in the design and execution of client initiatives and account plans
- Ensure that research is created using credible qualitative and quantitative methodologies and based on key insights and findings from the studies
- Represent technical or complex topical issues into language that can be understood by all
- Provide insights for thought leadership
- Organize and manage research projects to achieve project milestones
- Develop periodic publications featuring interesting research visualizations using diverse sets of data that promises significant business impact
- Build effective working relationships with subject matter experts within the firm and the external marketplace
- Facilitate the deployment of research/thought leadership through a variety of channels
- B.Sc. in any field (minimum of 2.2/ lower credit)
- A minimum of 6 years’ cognate experience. Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies Required
- Living our Purpose – Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence – Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive – Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Strategic direction – Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development – Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Sound industry and business knowledge
- Experienced in communication and implementation of strategy
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Experienced in development and delivery of professional presentations
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
- Strong client delivery focus
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Effective problem solving ability
- Excellent business acumen
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How To Apply