Full-time Deloitte Nigeria: Social Media State Facilitator Recruitment
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
The Job : Social Media State Facilitator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: DUN045
Location: Borno State
Role reports to: The Senior Data Analyst.
Contract duration: 4 Months
- The role is for a Deloitte Independent Facilitator who will take on responsibilities as a State Facilitator for the UNICEF U-Report Platform in Maiduguri LGA, Borno State. This platform was dedicated solely in supporting UNICEF’s emergency response.
- The U-Report was created mainly to acquire real time data including reports and complaints from affected citizens. A social media consultant is needed to promote U-Report’s visibility via all social media outlets; twitter, Facebook, Instagram and U-Report website.
- It is aimed that the State Facilitator will assist the implementation of the UNICEF U-Report programme with particular focus on social media in the respective State. The facilitator will specifically support the UNICEF Field Office C4D/Polio Staff in the attainment of State level results planned under various projects funded by various donors (EU, DFID, etc.) for the specified states.
- Develop articles for U-Report pages in line with weekly poll results.
- Generate and manage content on all U-Report social media handles.
- Collate and produce U-Report material for dissemination via social media handles.
- Monitor and follow up on U-Report data across all social media platforms.
- Manage content on the U-Report website.
- Track Radio and tv weekly shows on U-Report.
- Design and disseminate a social media package on U-Report 24×7 and the campaign (including key messages and publicity materials such as branded hashtags, post designs, cover photos, etc.)
- Establish and coordinate a vibrant group of social media advocates for the campaign.
- Revitalize, populate and update Facebook page with significant increase in members, likes and shares.
- Schedule twitter updates, meets, chats with significant increase in followers and retweets.
- Support the design of an innovative and interactive, easy to use website on the campaign in place and maintained.
- University Degree in Communications, Digital Marketing or Business Management.
- Language proficiency in English and Hausa/Kanuri
- Experience using all social media handles and managing social media campaigns
- Experience developing content and articles for social media pages.
- Ability to manage content on facebook, twitter, Instagram and website.
How To Apply