Contract Deloitte Nigeria: Tuberculosis (TB) Specialist Recruitment
Deloitte Nigeria – As part of the mandate received from The Global Fund (TGF) – a partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) seeks to recruit suitable, qualified and experienced public health professionals for The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) which was established by the Government of Nigeria to coordinate tuberculosis and leprosy control efforts in Nigeria.
The Job : Tuberculosis (TB) Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: GFA005
To manage all the technical aspects of the implementation of the public sector TB grant.
Roles and Responsibilities
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Supports the monitoring and supervision of technical activities related to the grant
- Supports the PMU team lead in the effective management of the Global Fund grant focusing on quality control from formulation to implementation of the country programme to achieving program results
- Supports the preparation and submission of narrative reports, progress updates and disbursement requests to the Global Fund including the CCM dashboard, and other reports as required.
- Collects, reports and analyses information on project activities.
- Monitors and evaluates progress towards annual work plans, expected outputs, including selecting and monitoring progress in meeting indicators
- Compiles information on lessons learned and expertise within and outside the project.
- In consultation with Global Fund and NTBLCP, develops relevant agreements, work plans, budgets, and reports and to facilitate implementation of activities.
- Participates on behalf of the project in appropriate technical meetings and conferences.
Provision of technical advice:
- Provides technical support to the zonal officers, state teams and other implementers of the public sector TB grant
- Supports joint efforts of Global Fund and NTBLCP for resource mobilization.
- Promotes the activities of Global Fund and NTBLCP through advocacy, development of communication materials and communication in various fora.
Experience and Qualifications
- Medical Doctor with a Masters’ degree in Public Health or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in public health programs, particularly TB out of which at least 5 years’ should be experience with DR-TB/MDR-TB and 3 years’ working with donor funded projects
- Sound knowledge of the Nigerian government’s structures and policies relevant to the management and oversight of Global Fund programs.
- Knowledge of GF reporting processes and templates will be an asset.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional level English language skills.
- Strong Negotiation and Inter-personal skills
How To Apply