Full-time Deloitte Nigeria: Unit Administrator Recruitment
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
The Job :Unit Administrator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Requisition code: NG154723VA
Business Unit: Risk Advisory
- The overall purpose of the role is to provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support in an effective and efficient manner to Partners/Managers and all staff in the unit.
- Coordinate and organize unit activities such as management strategy meetings, away days, retreats, learning programmes, etc.
- Ensure only the highest level of quality is delivered in all areas of work.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of business financial metrics such as budget, WIP, WHT, working capital, Revenue, PEC, staff utilization (staff track), monthly commentary and financial reports as required etc.
- Track and monitor business unit strategy and support/ensure implementation.
- Make presentations and communicate ideas in clear, logical flow.
- Pay close attention to risk issues and demonstrate confidentiality. Deliberate care taken to ensure all work areas are adequately controlled with respect to confidentiality requirements and risk.
- Effectively coordinate interactions with support units in the Firm.
- Effectively provide secretarial support and record management such as minutes taking, report, correspondence management, office space management, meetings organization, Partner calender management, travel logistics etc.
- Ensure up to date records and appropriate recording of relevant information as assigned and as applies to role
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Specifications Required
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit
- Have a minimum of credits in six Ordinary Level – WASSCE/GCE/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Previous experience in an administrative role is essential
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years old as at date of application.
How To Apply