Full-time Delta State University: Director, Physical Planning Recruitment
The Delta State University was established by the Delta State University Edict 1998 to encourage the advancement of learning through academic excellence, integrity and honesty in research; and meeting the human capital needs of the State, Nigeria and the world at large.
We seek to engage suitably qualified personnel for the under-listed vacant non-academic position below in the University:
The Job : Director, Physical Planning (CONUSS 15)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abraka, Delta, Nigeria
- The Director of Physical Planning as the Head of the Division shall be responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of activities and performs such duties including architectural works, construction, supervision, maintenance of facilities and advising the Vice Chancellor on related matters.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Architecture/Mechanical Engineering or Architecture from a reputable University
- Possession of M.Sc in Building or Building Management Degree will be an added advantage
- The applicant must be a registered member of professional bodies NSE, COREN and ARCON/NITP/NISV, etc.
- Candidates must have spent eighteen (18) years post qualification experience with at least 10 years at Senior Management position, preferably in a reputable tertiary educational institution.
- Must be proficient in Computer/ICT operating skill and able to demonstrate same
- Should not be older than 60 years on resumption of duty
- Must be resourceful and should be able to develop linkages with external communities to support emerging needs of the University.
Terms and Condition of Service
- The appointment is for one term of five (5) years only
- Remuneration and benefits are as applicable in the Nigerian university system.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates must have their Applications typewritten and accompanied with a two-page statement of their vision and twenty-five (25) copies each of the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae indicating the following:
- Full Names (Surname first)
- Date of Birth (indicating day, month and year)
- Marital Status
- State of origin
- Contact Address and Phone Number
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational and Professional Qualifications (including institution/awarding body and date obtained)
- Work Experience
- Present Position and Salary
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees. (Applicants should request their referees to send confidential reports on them to the Registrar).
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Delta State University,
P.M.B. I, Abraka,