Full-time Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH): Pharmacist Recruitment
The Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position in the hospital as stated below:
The Job : Pharmacist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Oghara, Delta, Nigeria
Candidates applying for the Pharmacist position must possess the following:
- B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) degree or its equivalent from a recognized University, which is registrable with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Current license with the pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- National Youths Service Corp (NYSC) discharged certificate or an exemption letter with at least two (2) years post qualification experience.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
20th November, 2019. (Screening Test)
21st November, 2019. (Oral Interview for shortlisted candidates)
Venue: Main Auditorium, DELSUTH, Oghara.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should pick up Application Form at the “Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH), Oghara” and attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae showing: Name, Date of Birth, Marital status, Number of children, Nationality/state of origin, Educational/professional qualification with date, Working experience and referees.
- Copies of all relevant credential
- Evidence of change of name where necessary
- Birth certificate/age declaration
- Certificate of origin
- Current practicing license
- Referee reports
- Two recent passport photograph
Eligible candidates are expected to pick an Application Form from the office of the “Director of Administration” with evidence of payment of non- refundable fee of Five thousand (N5,000) only, payable to DELSUTH Account: 1015605442, UBA.
All forms should be filled and submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH),
P.M.B 07, Oghara,
- Indicate your phone on the form.
- Position should be boldly written at the top right hand corner of the application, only those with the relevant post basic qualifications need to apply.