Full-time Descasio Nigeria: Product Manager Recruitment
Descasio is the leading cloud computing solutions provider in the sub region. We are the bridge between cloud based solutions and legacy On-Premise solutions. We harness cloud-computing technologies by helping organizations of all sizes dramatically improve employee productivity and focus on key business operations by removing the need for expertise and cost of expensive IT Infrastructure and personnel.
The Job : Product Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Define, prioritize, plan and drive the execution of the vision for our product lines
- Create a product roadmap and articulate the business value to the product team in order to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
- Engage with customers to evolve product requirements and be the voice of the customer in the product planning process
- Manage products through various launch phases and follow-on releases
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtain product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Represent the Company at various industry events, conferences and internal forums
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduce and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in software product management or technology lead in an enterprise software or SaaS company
- People management and customer research
- Prior experience in enterprise and cloud management (IaaS, Automation, DevOps), platform, and/or SaaS a big plus
- Extensive client facing skills and the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Superb verbal, written and presentation skills
- Decisive, visionary and able to support decisions with research
- Ability to team with and influence people at all levels across functions is required
- Organised and able to work to deadlines and roadmaps
- Good at persuasion and negotiation
- Ability to analyse complex data and look for trends in the market and users’ opinions and behaviour.
How To Apply