Full-time Desicon Engineering Limited: Marine Captain Recruitment
Desicon Engineering Limited and its partner, Saidel Limited are building a Team of professionals aimed at achieving a brand name in the Oil and Gas industry. We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals in the capacity below
The Job : Marine Captain
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Overall, in charge of marine administrations and activities at project site.
- Executing main work heavy lift pipe lay vessel/barge movements and anchor operations.
- Responsible for efficient running of marine spreads for smooth operations i.e. Anchor Handling Tug, Supply Boat, Crew Boat etc.
- Piloting all support matine spreads vessel movement at project site.
- Liaising with clients on daily marine operations.
- Ensure efficient communication at project site between main work vessel/barge, spread vessels, oil platforns and operation personnel.
- Carrying Out inspection of marine spreads prior to hire and upon off hire.
- Continuous monitoring and recording of weather conditions at Site and advice management on safe operations.
- Supervising other Marine Captains and assisting in planning/execution of company’s marine and logistics strategies
- Years of experience: Minimum of 12 years in Oil and Gas offshore pipeline construction
- Qualification: Degree in Engineering.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their updated CV’s to:[email protected] With the position applied for as the subject of the email.