Full-time DEW Initiatives: Business Developer & Marketing Officer Vacancy
DEW Initiative – Our mission is to create a digital economy network – that will help solve social problem such as: unemployment and poverty – by way of digital entrepreneurship and competency enhancement.
The Job : Business Developer & Marketing Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The business development manager is in charge of developing business solutions.
- The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company.
- He/She will manage client accounts and come up with new sales and services ideas. This includes new sales strategies, service approaches, sales pitches, and business plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Gleaning and recommending more effective and efficient service approaches through existing services, reports etc
- Managing company and client expectations
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts Brainstorming with business development team and management to create new project strategies
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective and existing clients
- Attending networking events
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends; making recommendations based on same.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration, or related field
- Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Excellent communication, IT and digital marketing skills would be added advantage.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Eager and knowledgeable to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
How To Apply
Aplicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]