Full-time Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI): Admin Officer Recruitment
Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is an industry certified Training and Consultancy Institute, established to support Governmental Agencies, Organizations, Host Communities and their people within the Oil& Gas, Manufacturing, Production, Banking, Energy, Hospitality and Educational industries. With a great burden of closing the skill-gap that exist in the Nigerian Industry and transferring of technology to our great country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Admin Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Rivers, Nigeria
- The Admin Officer will be responsible for general administrative duties for the organization and any other duties assigned;
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Evaluation and monitoring new and existing training venues
- Ordering materials from printers
- Liaising with venues and conducting pre-course checks
- Manage hostels processes
- Liaising with training coordinator to ensure that Delegates are properly registered and inducted
- Take proper records of all materials in stock
- Implement facility and equipment maintenance policy
- Take proper records of all maintenance carried out.
- Prepare room for delegate arrival
- Welcome delegates
- Notify Training coordinator of any changes to the expected delegates e.g. no shows or deferent additional attendees to those on the delegate list
- Manage feedback
- Liaise with training coordinator to ensure that all course delivery related documents are properly filed and stored.
- Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions.
Minimum Qualifications – Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or related courses
- Five years’ experience of administration, management/supervisory, business development etc.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with Resume/CV enclosed to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the email.