Full-time Diamond Bank: Branch Manager Recruitment
Diamond Bank Plc – We are a leading financial institution that is goal driven. In Diamond Bank we are apt to discover young talented individuals and empower them to achieve full potentials in their career path.
The Job : Branch Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Type: Permanent
Job Level: Mid-level Management
- The Branch Manager is responsible for providing superior customer experience in the branch while delivering sales results and plans that align with overall business targets or objectives;
- Inspiring and creating a motivating environment through activity based team performance development; ensuring ongoing coaching and monitoring of staff activities and direct interactions with customers;
- Ensuring adherence to operational controls, including legal, corporate and regulatory policies and procedures for the safety and security of customers and bank assets.
- Supervise activities of the Account Officers to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to customers.
- Monitor key success factors to ensure that the Branch’s performance meet and surpass set target.
- Monitor and analyze the macro environment to identify potential business opportunities for the bank and value creation for customers.
- Review, Agree and Co-ordinate Action Plans for marketing retail and creditvproducts.
- Implement strategies for client solicitation and marketing customers in the targeted industry segments.
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers for prospective business opportunities and formulate strategies to develop new markets and establish relationships with new customers.
- Achievement of established market goals/targets of assigned market group.
- Maintain existing commercial relationships and identify/establish new ones.
- Monitor loan accounts on a regular basis.
- Identify corporate/commercial accounts needs/buyer values and proactively seek to provide product/services to meet identified need as appropriate.
- Supervise appraisal/review of corporate/consumer customer facility applications.
- Manage credit portfolios of assigned market team.
- Regularly review customer segment marketing strategies/goals and make appropriate recommendations.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of relationship managers.
- Discuss credits requirements with clients and oversee the development of appropriate financing packages to meet customers’ needs.
- Consult with Legal department for advice on adequate credit securities and ensure perfecting of such securities.
- Submit periodic reports on the Account Officers to the Areal Manager and recommend remedial actions to correct deviations from plan.
- Provide the Areal Manager with information for setting and implementing the
- Region’s Operational Objectives and Goals.
- Make spot client calls with Account Officers to monitor marketing quality and to market the bank’s services and discuss various proposals.
- Prepare the annual budget of the branch for the approval of the Area.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc, B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Arts)
- Preferred years of experience: 5
- Health Benefits
How To Apply