Full-time Diamond Development Initiatives (DDI) Recruitment – Project Coordinator
Diamond Development Initiatives (DDI) is a not-for-profit development consulting organization. DDI provides support to social and economic development projects including micro and small enterprise (MSE) development, agriculture, trade and investment initiatives, renewable energy and participatory development best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Project Coordinator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Adamawa, Nigeria
- A Master’s Degree in Crop production, Agronomy, Extension or any related field
- At least 5 years of direct involvement in community development work
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing and have a high proficiency in the use of computer, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power point presentation etc.
- Evidence of practically managing similar project or have held such position in the past.
- Familiarity with the culture and terrain and farming methods of the North East isa key requirement.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including a Cover Letter that explains how you meet the above criteria and a detailed Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.