Full-time Digital Content Developer at OneFi
OneFi started in 2012 as a brick and mortar consumer lender focused on the Nigerian market. Having raised a Series A round in 2015, we pivoted in 2016 to become a digital lender via the Paylater App (www.paylater.ng) and we are focused on provided access to financial services to the “Next Billion’ starting in Africa.
The Job : Digital Content Developer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- OneFi is one of Africa’s fastest growing and most innovative Fintechs. We are looking to dominate the financial services space through technological innovation and pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture.
- The Content Developer has a holistic function within the Product and Operations teams to strategize, produce and publish content that reflects OneFi’s commitment to customer-centric communication.
- Create content for and publish across a variety of online (Social Media; twitter, Instagram, FaceBook), mobile and web platforms (YouTube, blogs, websites) as well as offline (TV, Billboards, Newspapers etc)
- Leverage combinations of photography, video, animations, icons/emojis, memes and the written word to create compelling, sharable content for customers and the community.
- Draw on combination of historical events, social context and digital trends to develop and maintain an ongoing flow of enticing digital content that can be repurposed across multiple digital properties.
- Work closely with customer support and product teams to meet all content needs, educational, announcement and otherwise.
- Use analytics, feedback loops and reporting metrics to ensure content creation/social media strategy is consistent with growth goals.
- Capture customer success stories and collect feedback through face to face interviews, information sessions, consumer surveys and regular community face to face interactions.
- Document and archive the OneFi story.
- Work with the digital marketing team to create assets for Facebook, Google and other custom ads.
- SEO Optimization
- Must have a love for generating content and engaging constantly with both internal and external customers.
- Fluent in content creation (video, animations, graphics) and publishing across all major social media platforms and familiar with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures.
- Proficient with standard photo and video editing software, content management tools and social media management/scheduling systems.
- Ability to create destination-specific content, with appropriate language, hashtags, emojis, audio, video and imagery consistent with marketing on that particular platform.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to work with artists, managers and staff at all levels.
- Good creative and strategic problem-solving skills combined with sound editorial judgement.
- Excellent time management, resilience, and the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration within a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other analytics tools a plus.
- Deep love of social and a fascination with how digital platforms connect businesses and customers is ESSENTIAL.
- Ability to move quickly to capitalize on opportunities or react to content requests and create multiple edits, variations on themes and visual tangents within existing frameworks; utilizing a wide range of tools, from HD video workstations to camera phones.
How To Apply