Full-time Director General / Chief Executive Officer at the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
The National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD), a Parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Health, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
The Job : Director General / Chief Executive Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Director General /CEO is the Chief Executive of the Institute and is responsible for executing the broad management policies and scientific programmes of the institute.
The candidate for the post is expected to possess the following academic qualifications and personal qualities:
- Must hold PhD or equivalent degree in one of the recognized specialties of the pharmaceutical sciences, have held senior scientific and management positions, and made distinguished contributions to the pharmaceutical sciences through research and publications
- Must be a person with initiative and vision for sustaining the accelerated pace of development of the institute.
Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for a term of four (4) years in the first instance.
- The salary is consolidated and the appointee shall enjoy other benefits of office as may be approved from time to time by the Federal Government.
How To Apply
Applicants should attach to their application twelve (12) copies of their Curriculum Vitae, three (3) copies of their publications and the names of three (3) referees and send to:
National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD),
Idu Industrial Area,
Referees should be requested to send their reports directly to the same address under confidential cover.
Applications are to be submitted in sealed envelope and marked “Post of Director General / Chief Executive Officer” on the left-hand corner of the envelope.