Full-time Dispatch Rider at Ekesons Parcel Services Limited
Ekesons Parcel Services Limited was born out of our Chairman’s passion for industry, and the desire to satisfy the yearning of the numerous passengers of the Transport section, and entire populace who continually demanded for such services.
The Job : Dispatch Rider
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages
- Collection of Deliveries and delivering of Mails and parcels
- Keeping record of daily visits in the log books.
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company.
- Minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School certificate
- Must have Riders permit.
- 1-3 years’ experience working as a dispatch rider.
- Have the ability to read, write, follow guides, plan and learn routes
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come along with their CV, Application Letter and one passport photograph to:
No. 33 Ikorodu Road,
Beside Guinea Insurance Towers,
Email: [email protected]