Full-time Dispatch Rider at GUO Transport Company Limited
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited, a household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
The Job : Dispatch Rider
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Carry out daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Internal and external distribution of mails when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving documents and items quickly with a motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc.)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualification: SSCE/OND
- Applicant should have a minimum of two years of experience in advertised role.
- Applicant must possess a valid Bike Riders’ Identification Card
- Applicant must be familiar with routes within and around lagos
- Applicants who have undergone trainings and acquired certifications related to Safety & Environment will have an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.