Full-time Document Controller at Marine Platforms Limited
Marine Platforms Limited was established in 2001 to provide essential support services and products to Major Oil and Gas Operators.
Our Operations base is situated at Federal Ocean Terminal (FOT), Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone near Port Harcourt on the south coast of Nigeria. Our products and services are aimed mainly at the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry
The Job : Document Controller
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- B.Sc/HND in any social science discipline
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Ability to coordinate, work under pressure and pay attention to details.
- Has the capacity to constantly achieve results with defined time frames
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
- Management and control of all document movements within a project
- Managing and updating the project MDR (Master Document Register)
- Ensuring all incoming and outgoing documents are logged in approved MDR template
- Creating, managing and updating the project DDM (Document Distribution Matrix)
- Issuing documents internally and externally in accordance to the DDM.
- Responsible for the Document Control Folder on the Projects’ Drive.
How To Apply