Dragnet Solutions Cv Submission
Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
The Job : E- Learning Development Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- An IT Consulting Firm is seeking to engage an E- learning Development Officer.
- The successful candidate must be able to develop, promote and deliver quality digital education learning and development products and materials for our members and stakeholders.
- Designing and developing new digital e-learning content using a variety of media such as e-learning, webinars, videos and podcasts and also update existing content where required.
- Effective story boarding content provided by course developers
- Managing digital learning content on a Learning Management System (Preferably Moodle or equivalent)
- Updating and editing content via the Company’s Learning Management System
- Monitor customer usage and experience post-sale to ensure online products are embedded effectively and meet tutor and student expectations
- Use data analysis and qualitative research to monitor and report on the efficacy of our online learning products in meeting learner needs.
- Trouble-shoot problems and make recommendations to improve customer satisfaction and drive retention.
- Keep up-to-date on emerging approaches to online learning in target markets
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- A Graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division in any discipline
- Experience of working with online webinar and training platforms
- Attention to detail for proofreading and creating web copy
- Knowledge of online learning platforms
- Understand different learning methodologies and how E-learning/Digital Learning can support these
- Build interactive online courses and authoring tools
- Manage digital learning content on a Learning Management System ( preferably Moodle or equivalent)
- Develop and implement training materials for members and stakeholders including webinars, videos and podcasts.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Methodical approach and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the use of tact and diplomacy
- Use of Office software
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to quickly assimilate information on and learn how to use new technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent, conscientious and motivated with a methodical approach to work
- Adaptable and flexible in tasks undertaken with the ability to learn new skills quickly
How To Apply