Dragnet Solutions Limited Cv Submission
Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
The Job : Contract Labour Outsourcing Services Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- An IT Consulting Firm is seeking to engage a Contract Labour Outsourcing Services Manager.
- The successful candidate must be able to work collaboratively with the Revenue team to facilitate opportunity identification and prioritization of Contract Labour Outsourced Services as well as ensuring service delivery for multiple clients and appropriate billing to clients for services rendered.
- Lead/coordinate the identification, negotiations and contracting for outsourcing deals by providing key inputs from an operational and strategic perspective.
- Support the Revenue team in identifying and engaging new clients by contributing to the proposal process through client visits, solutions development, staffing recommendations, proposal content and other information as required
- Act as a liaison between the client and the company serving as an internal client advocate with the responsibility for maintaining client satisfaction, client retention and overseeing the entire client experience.
- Develop a client’s account plan to identify new service and opportunities for existing clients, present proposals and quotes for the identified service and opportunities.
- Facilitate meetings with relevant stakeholders and the client to finalize all pricing and contractual documents for services to be rendered to new and existing clients.
- Build reputation as a subject matter expert on Outsourcing domain knowledge.
- Manage recruitment, background check, on-boarding, training, performance management, compensation and benefit and other HR administration functions for the outsourced staff.
- Provide Revenue forecast and track/analyze revenue variance, deliver on gross margin targets and work on ways to improve profitability from each client.
- Establish SLA reporting with outsourced teams and clients, review and interpret SLA information to proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Develop a trusted relationship with the client enabling issues and opportunities to be addressed with a spirit of partnership
- Understand the long term-objectives of each client and work with them to define and develop relevant goals and initiatives for the outsourced staff.
- Gain a deep understanding of the services that are delivered to the clients and make recommendations to enhance the process thereby bringing added value to the relationship
- Ensure that the third- party employees seconded to the Company comply with policies, processes and procedures and assist in the effective implementation of these policies and procedures.
- Provide front line support to outsourced employees as a go-to person for all employee queries on HR.
- Support development of strategic alliances with third party agencies, labour brokers, head-hunters and recruitment agencies
- First degree in Social Science or any numerate discipline
- Certification in CIPM or a Masters would be an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in labor outsourcing.
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Knowledge of operations and process management.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and team management skills
- Deep analytical skills
- Change Management
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
How To Apply