Full-time EbonyLife TV Cv Submission
EbonyLife TV is Africa’s first global Black TV network. The channel continues to grow exponentially across the globe with premium scripted programmes available on numerous platforms. EbonyLife TV annually produces over 1000 hours of premium, original and homegrown Anglo-African entertainment programming of which 80% belongs exclusively to the network.
The Job : Personal Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
We are looking for a talented personal assistant to support a senior executive within the company.
- The role will require excellent communication skills and flexibility, within the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized individual with a positive attitude and an ability to multitask in a variety of areas.
- A strong level of professionalism and confidentiality is essential, and this role would suit some who is composed, resilient and who has exceptional attention to details.
- Essential requirements include 3+ years of experience, advanced PowerPoint, excel and word competency level and excellent writing skills.
The Job : Social Media Manager
We are looking to hire a social media manager who will work in partnership with the marketing and creative teams to bring to our story to life and continuously build our social media community.
- A storyteller at heart, you will to be excellent at writing captivating content that will be engaging and fun.
- Your primary focus will be to post to twitter, facebook , Instagram and snapchat and grow an engaged community of followers and friends.
- Essential requirements include 3+ years of experience in online content writing (ideally include social media), very strong communication skills and experience writing and editing social posts in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send CVs to [email protected]