Graduate Ecobank Graduate Cv Submission
Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
The Job :Graduate Development Programme
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Ecobank Graduate Development Programme is designed for high-potential, fresh and young graduates, who will go through a 1-year structured and intensive developmental programme where they will be equipped with the skills and expertise necessary to have a successful career in the banking industry. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon successful completion convert from Graduates to Banking Professionals.
- 12 months of a combination of structured classroom training and on-the-job rotation experience.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Executives & Senior Colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
- Applicants not more than 25 years old.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- First degree in any discipline from any reputable foreign or national institution with minimum of 2.1.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Digital ‘Savviness’
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Good team player
- Programming skills or experience would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
How To Apply