Full-time Ecobank: Management Development Programme Recruitment
Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
The Job : Management Development Programme
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme is an intensive programme designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
- 21-month programme with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group.
- International & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Executives & Senior Colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
- Applicants not more than 28 years old.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable foreign or national institution with a minimum of 2.1
- Master’s degree from a reputable foreign or national institution (Full-time study)
- Must have completed NYSC with 1-2 years post NYSC experience
- Relationship Management skills
- Analytical and Negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Digital ‘Savviness’
- Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Customer Service skills
- Programming skills or experience would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build an International Career in the banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the programme
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the programme
- Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
How To Apply