Full-time Ecscorp Resources Limited: Project Manager Recruitment
Ecscorp Resources is a solution engineering firm with over 17 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment.
Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
The Job : Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
How To Apply
Applicants should send their updated CV’s in MS Word/PDF format and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.