Full-time Ecscorp Resources Limited: Software Developer Intern Recruitment
Ecscorp Resources is a solution engineering firm with over 17 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment.
Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
The Job : Software Developer Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are seeking for an enthusiastic Software Developer Intern with basic understanding of software development and the ICT world
- Under the supervision of the team leader, you will gain real world professional experience while working on new processes and technologies that will improve day-to-day operations across the company for our team members and clients.
- Observing and Learning from members of the IT department as they perform their duties
- Assist with building and deploying support to internal and external clients through instant messaging, phone and face-to-face interaction
- Collaborate with engineers, developers, architects, quality analysts, system engineers and product managers in solving new and existing technical issues
- Understand requirements, implement designs, and provide administration tools and documentation for specific projects
- Develop and maintain software to support business functions
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Follow and enhance existing development processes
- Measure and verify that codes have acceptable performance and scalability
- And all other related duties as assigned.
- Must be a recent Graduate from a reputable University with HND or B.Sc in Computer Science or its related field. However, a keen interest in software development is the primary requirement.
- Applicants should not be older than 28 years.
- Self-motivated individuals with a passion for creating software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their updated CV’s in MS Word/PDF format and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.