Full-time eHealth4everyone: Data Manager Recruitment
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Data Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The Data Manager will oversee the development and use of data systems.
- He/she will discover efficient ways to organize and store data with attention to accuracy, completeness, efficiency, security and confidentiality.
- His/her focus will be managing the company data to ensure security of data related to, and belonging to the organization and implement systems to offer efficient analysis, storage and documentation of the organization’s records.
- He/she will also reduce cost by identifying bad data practices and replacing them with enforceable policies that encourage improved practices.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Management Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or any related degree with sufficient data concepts.
- Must have at least three years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of databases (PostgresSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
- Very high knowledge of data preparation tools such as Google Bigtable, Microsoft PowerBI, Google Cloud Data Prep, Google Big Query, Spreadsheets etc.
- Must be an excel power user.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2019.
How To Apply