Full-time eHealth4everyone: Linux System Administrator Recruitment
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Linux System Administrator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2019.
How To Apply
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.