Full-time eHealth4everyone Ongoing Recruitment
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
The Job :Finance & Admin Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We seek an enthusiastic Finance or Accounting graduate interested in pursuing a long-term career in Finance and Accounting to join our team.
- Ideal candidates would be certified – ACCA or ICAN and have at least 1 year of experience.
- Responsibilities will focus on supporting finance, accounting and related admin functions. Immediate start!
The Job : Executive Assistant
- The Executive Assistant role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
- The CEO’s executive assistant may at times be required to act on behalf of the CEO as he/she would be the first point of contact with clients, internal staff and other business contacts.
- We seek someone with a high level of organization and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support to the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant would maintain diary and meeting schedule for CEO, type documents and letters for CEO, prepare presentations for CEO, file and retrieve corporate documents, pass documents to appropriate departments from CEO, open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mail and rendering support to teams as the need arises.
How To Apply