Full-time Electronic Payplus Limited: Software Developer Recruitment
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
The Job : Software Developer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Development projects. Design, develop and implement and ensure the
- Solution meet international best practices.
- Perform system integration
- Perform end-end software development from requirements gathering to user acceptance testing and project hand over.
- Must continuously demonstrate expertise in applying sound software development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Monitor Epayplus application solutions in line with standard procedure set out by the Solution providers.
- Deploy application upgrades and apply application fixes as required in corporation with Epayplus IT System administrators
- Employ tight change control procedures when making any modifications to software applications within the production environment
- Reviewing current systems
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Interpret software design specifications and OOD models for application modules and translate them into software applications
- Develop and unit test application modules and web pages
- Research and evaluate software to assist in software development on different platforms
- Investigate feasibility, costs, time and compatibility with hardware and other software systems prior to all software development initiative
- Any other assignments as may be delegated by the Head of IT and product Development.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.