Full-time Elizade University Ilara-Mokin: Senior Lecturer Recruitment
Elizade University is a private University situated in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
The University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified, innovative, versatile and proactive candidates with established research areas, publications and competitive citations to occupy the vacant academic position below in the Faculty/Department:
The Job : Senior Lecturer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ondo, Nigeria
Job Ref: (EUASS 05)
Faculty: Humanities, Social and Management Sciences
We are currently in need of qualified Senior Lecturers in the following departments below:
- Department of History and International Relations
- Department of Mass Communication.
- Candidates should be holders of PhD degree from recognized Universities with at least six (6) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution with minimum of fifteen (15) journal papers.
- Candidates must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic leadership.
- Candidates must also be specialists in core areas of departmental fields of study.
How To Apply
Candidates should forward ten (10) copies each of their Applications, credentials, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and three Referee’s Reports (in sealed envelope). The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information, include the following in the order stated below:
- Personal Data:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and Their Ages
- Physical Disability/Challenges
- Educational Background (With Dates)
- Work Experience (With Dates)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Conferences/Courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any)
- Publications with Dates
- Any Other Relevant Information
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who have close association with candidate’s academic/work experience.
All Applications, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Referee’s Reports should be forwarded to:
Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.