Full-time Emirates Group: Sales Executives Recruitment
Emirates is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Based in Dubai, Emirates connects people all over the world to a network of over 150 destinations. Emirates Group started out in 1985 with just two aircraft and handful of enthusiastic people. Now we have a team of over 60,000 and one of the largest fleets in the world. You could be part of our story and join us in our home city, Dubai. Our cosmopolitan team is built by people from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one thing we all share – a passion for travel.
We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
The Job : Sales Executives
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Ref No: 190000R7
- To achieve sales of the Company’s products through an assigned group of retail outlets and commercial houses.
- To ensure that set volume targets are achieved within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement.
- To achieve the greatest possible return to the company from the use of promotional funds and to deploy display material and point of sales aids to generate the greatest impact on the customer.
- To evaluate and report all changed situations, trade and competitive activity to ensure Company maintains market awareness.
- To enhance relationships with all colleagues in assigned outlets and commercial houses and to motivate them in all matters affecting the Company’s business.
- To complete administration accurately and effectively.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Graduate
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience /training in sales with a recognized airline or travel agency.
- Have management experience at a junior level, and be prepared to act on their own initiative.
- Have a pleasant, outgoing personality and good inter-personal skills
- Should possess a valid local driving license
- Good knowledge of the local travel markets.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications.
- You must have the right to live and work in Nigeria as the company will not assist with work permits and visas.
Salary & Benefits
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
How To Apply