Full-time Energi Talent Resourcing: Management Accountant Recruitment
Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
The Job : Management Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Our Client, a leading technology company is in need of a Management Accountant that will be responsible for generating accurate and timely management reports with all relevant supporting schedules and ensuring that adequate records are kept of all withholding and value added taxes.
This individual will ensure that inventories are properly captured with monthly reconciliation
And also respond to management enquiries, prepare special reports by studying variances. Etc.
Qualifications & Skills:
- BSC /HND IN Accounting or Finance
- Professional certifications (CIMA, ICAN, ACCA)
- Profound knowledge of IFRS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Highly proficient in the use of SAP
- Should have a minimum of 4 YEARS ‘experience in similar role.
How To Apply