Full-time Eni Energy: Senior Drilling and Completion Rig Supervisor Recruitment
Eni Energy – We are an energy company. We are working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably. Our work is based on passion and innovation, on our unique strengths and skills, on the quality of our people and in recognising that diversity across all aspects of our operations and organisation is something to be cherished.
The Job : Senior Drilling and Completion Rig Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref Id: IRC209490
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Contract: Temporary, International, Rotational 28/28
- We are currently recruiting a Senior Drilling and Completion Supervisor for our activities in Nigeria, to ensure drilling and completion execution assuring that operations conforms to plans and are being carried out safely, efficiently and economically, managing manpower, rigs, material supplies and stocks, resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay drilling progress.
The Key Responsibilities
- Participate as the Company’s representative for well construction activities and at rigsite.
- Ensure that data and information are collected and correctly transferred
- Provide suggestions on the most effective methods and technologies aimed at improving safety and performances of the well operations.
- Provide information to the Assistant Manager, Drilling immediately should there be any significant problem, incident or change to program, e.g. drill string washout/twist off, unexplained pump pressure increase/decrease, major increase in gas levels, positive flow check/ “kick” or other well control situation, drilling fluid loss circulation, major tight hole/stuck pipe, any accidents/injuries etc
- Prepare such hydraulics, pre-kick calculations and other drilling parameter requirements as required.
- Supervise drilling and completion operations carried out by Company’s and Contractor’s personnel at rigsite.
- Coordinate drilling and completion activities in accordance with drilling programme, specification, Company procedures and best practices
- Ensure that reports on the progress of operations are made to the Assistant Manager, Drilling Operations on regular basis and agree on any corrective action if necessary.
- Prepare and deliver ALL the Company Forms: DDR, FB01, FB02, etc; as per eni Standards
- Ensure that drilling and completion operations are carried out in safety, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with programme and all the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures.
- Comply with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone.
- B.Sc, HND in Geology/Petroleum Engineering or its equivalent
- Experience in the planning and coordination of drilling programmes and operational activities
- Experience in the safe drilling and logging of wells in order to fully meet prognosis targets in different operative and geological situations.
- Analytical judgment in well operations activities. Makes a considerable number of non-routine decisions, with very significant time and cost implications.
- Problem Solving
- Planning target control
- Decision Making
- Change management
- Listening and reception
How To Apply