Full-time Entry Level Cv Submission at Abbakin Glova Solution Ltd
Abbakin is a business developer and digital marketing agency in Nigeria; promoting knowledge sharing, technology transfer and support for the next generation of entrepreneurs. We want you to build a dream for yourself and add value to lives.
With our custom projects, you can learn from functional experts, share new ideas with others in the community, and connect with customers or investors from the global business arena. Our mentoring programs put the focus clearly on what matters most to your company
The Job : Entry Level Content Developer (Experienced/Trainee)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Abbakin Glova Solution Ltd is looking for a Content Developer to write, develop, and create content that educates and inspires our prospects and customers.
The Content Developer would provide contents for all levels of our projects, especially in the areas in which he/she specializes, viz.
- Business Research and Development,
- Financial Statement Analysis,
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Promotions,
- Information Technology and Communications,
- Market Derivatives, Alternative Investments, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, content development could involve creative work, such as copy writing, graphics, or technical work.
- You’ll be responsible for leading design creation from concept through production and execution with internal and/or external resources.
- Help write and edit a variety of items such as blogs, email campaigns, website copy, case studies and customer communications that inform/delight our audience and convert to sales.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in English language with good writing skills, internet surfing ability, marketing related skills, and corporate communication skills.
- Ability to understand brand strategy and translate same into designs across platforms and audiences within Abbakin portfolio.
- A good understanding of process, methodology and content structuring supported by attractive presentations in any form.
- Proficiency in operating computer systems and knowledge about design tools such as Photoshop and CorelDraw.
- Basic Programming knowledge as well as web-based technology to create and update content for websites is an added advantage.
- A team player that is detail-oriented, problem solving and can excel at completing tasks and projects on time and exceed the expectations of our esteemed clients.
- Candidates must have minimum of OND academic qualification or any approve certificate-holder.
- At least 1 years experience in web related environment and concept development. We are also seeking for a trainee content developer person who is passionate and ready to learn to fulfill this role.
- This position is full-time and based at our Lagos office.
- Payment for the above service is negotiable.
Salary Range: ₦25,000.00 to ₦50,000.00 /month
How To Apply